I present an informative and content rich speaking style, balanced with credible stories and examples. I distill down to the essence and provide insights. I empower people by stoking the fires of their passions, giving actionable steps for them to take, and answer their questions satisfactorily.
Excellence In The Digital Age
From FitBits to Facebook, technology goes where we do. But, its impact doesn’t end at the screen, with lasting effects on our mind and body. In this talk I discuss now keen people can maximize their potential in a digital age.
Technology now partners with us in virtually all of life’s activities. We employ it to interact with our minds, bodies, each other, and the world at large. There are enormous assets, and liabilities too. Discover how technology can serve you, without ever becoming your master.
- How to set and KEEP boundaries around using technology.
- Understand how much technology you need and when it becomes overkill.
- Creating a lifestyle that minimizes technology’s impact on your mind and body.
- Specific exercises to compensate for hours of sitting.
- How you can maintain and improve your posture.
Seminars For Sitters
Sitting has become the new smoking. But the damaging effects can be stopped. Learn how in this talk.
- Spiraling healthcare costs jeopardize bottom line profitability
- Without even knowing, many businesses subject employees to unhealthy working conditions.
- Why presenteeism is more costly and disruptive than absenteeism.
- Changing from sitting in fixed positions at computers for long hours.
- There is also the mental loss of productivity due to an inability to maintain focus, drifting attention, and the onset of boredom from doing repetitive mental tasks that provide little variety for either the mind or body.
- The repetition of mental activity along with a lack of physical activity engenders a sedentary lifestyle that exponentially increases the potential for illness and related healthcare claims.
- How to keep your body loose and warmed up even during working hours. Randy example.
- Facilitating healthy and appropriate physical activity at work increases the chances of more occurring away from work. This makes for well-adjusted, healthier employees with fewer medical conditions negatively affecting their productivity and your profitability.
The Tao Of Executing Creativity
the creative process: Principles behind turning one’s inspiration into reality by way of actionable steps.
- The relationship between task and vision.
- The emotional and energetic tones that best facilitate the creative process.
- Applying a broadstroke, midtone, and highlight to any creative endeavor.
- Stop creating solutions for problems that don’t exist.
PermaCulture: Agriculture, Community, Human Culture, Sustainability
Back to nature has transitioned from a cool fad to a way of life.
Bottom up change starting with local community level action.
Great Life lessons – growing below ground first
Working with what you have, right where you are.
Start small and stay simple.
Nature is forgiving. you make mistakes and keep going.
Opportunities are everywhere. Open your eyes and change your mind.
VitalMen: Relevant Masculinity In The 21st Century
What does being a man mean to you?
Setting boundaries starts with yourself
How to decide what you are signing up for in life.
What am I willing to be responsible for?